Friday, September 7, 2012

Went to the clinic yesterday to get my picc cleaned.  Since I was going out, I put on mascara and eybrow pencil.... low and behold I am losing my eye lashes now in my left eye.  Apparently it doesn't happen to everyone but I guess I am the winner.  Just a few gaps so far but it explains why I have been having itchy eyes lately.  Off to the menopause clinic today.  Not sure what will happen there.  Every day is an adventure.  One more sleep and I get to go to the finish line for Ride the Rideau.  It is supposed to Rain but if they can bike 100km in it to raise money for cancer research, I can stand and sit a few hours in it to make sure they get into the final chute safely.  It would be awful to ride the 100km and miss the chute so would have no record of finishing.  They have the bracelets this year so they will get to know their times and splits at each of the rest stations.  Hopefully I will get someone to take my picture at the finish line for tomorrow's blog and if not there will at least be pictures of riders.  I know quite a few from the Merkley team so it will be fun seeing them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment