Monday, September 3, 2012

Not too bad looking after 22 km bike ride
I definitely look better than I felt after a ride to Snake Island and back via the railroad track trail.  Wanted to make it to Osgoode but wasn't going to happen today.  Maybe next time if it is cooler.  Too hot.  Just like when I am cross country skiing and I get too hot, then I get nausious.  Had to stop a couple of times and sit down on the side of the trail with my head between my legs.  When you keep going it is ok because you get a breeze,  just too hot when you stop even in the shade.  It is over 30 out there though. We did go in the middle of the day also.  Any way Jimbob was there to help me but has told me never to go down there by myself... sparky doesn't count either.  Guess I will stick to the neighbourhood when I am out on my own so then I can get home easy if I need to.  Enjoy the rest of the long weekend all.

No comments:

Post a Comment