Saturday, September 1, 2012

My feet and legs feel so much better after a soaking/pedicure...nice pretty pink!!
Yesterday got the dressing on my picc changed.  I have a small infection where it enters but the nurse says that 98% of all of her patients that have the new PICC line that is stiffer have an infection.  So long as it doesn't get any bigger it is ok.  They will check it again when I go back on Thursday.  Today in the shower the dressing came off so James wrapped it with gauze and taped it up again.  Good thing that we have the supplies from the home care left over.  Had a pedicure/soaking today and my feet/legs feel 100% better.  Went for the Cabana Boy colour just because....  Well back to laundry ... it is a great drying day, one load dry by the time that I put out the next.  Have fun all.

No comments:

Post a Comment