Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Bored of making hats so made a little sweater
My LTD rep would be proud of me.  He told me to use complicated patterns when I was making the chemo hats so that my mind would stay active.  Well I even got bored of doing them so decided to make a little sweater.  I had to keep modifying the pattern to match the wool that I was using and also had to figure out what to do with the little wool that I had.  Believe it or not the seed cuffs etc are the same colour as the body, just a different dye lot.  Had to rip out both arms twice and one of them 3 times when I figured out that there was such a big difference.  In the end it looks pretty nice and I don't have too big of a headache.  Margaret has donated all of the wool that I have been using so she gets to choose who gets the sweater.  In the end with all of the modifications, I am not sure what size it is.  I hope some little girl enjoys it.
Walked with Sparky to mom's before the rain came today to give her more wool.  She is still making the chemo hats.  On to the next project.

No comments:

Post a Comment