Friday, September 21, 2012

Roller bladed yesterday from Andrew Hayden Park to the Look out past Britannia Beach and back.  It was lovely to be out and about.  The pain is awful when I am just sitting around so doing things is good.  Went to the open house at the curling club last night and met up with a lot of people who hadn't seen me over the summer.  A lot of double takes but when I started talking they recognized me.  Kinda fun.  Took two tylenol and my Gabopentin to get to sleep.... it worked.  Got about 8 hours straight of sleep which was a drugged sleep but I slept..... Had two pieces of toast with boiled eggs and back in pain again....  Going for my pedicure this afternoon so hopefully my calves and feet will be better after that.... Still have to find a way to write those off as medical expenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment