Saturday, September 22, 2012

Mom has been busy making more chemo hats.

JimBob installed the back splash for me today.  He said that I should go back to work so that I don't create too many more jobs for him.  Below are two pictures of the Before this is the After.

Before the back splash was put on..

Before Back Splash on this side

Finished the first of 5 shawls for the nurses.  I started with this one that has teal in it which is the colour for  Ovarian Cancer which most of the patients seem to have.

This is the shawl.  I got the pattern from a lady who made them for the Krafty Bonspiel that we went to in Navan this year.  I contacted her through the organizer who happened to be Sara's Aunt.  What a small world.

Sparky feeling a little better today.  He sits on the back of my chair like a cat so that he can see out the front window and still be near me.

No comments:

Post a Comment