Saturday, September 8, 2012


Just got home from Merrickville.  They cancelled the ride due to the lightening.  The rain is bad too but on bikes in lightening wouldn't be good.  Some riders tried it but they got turned around since the police and ambulances for the last part of the ride were cancelled as well.  I saw some on my way back at the Swan.  I had to go to Manotick to get my meds for this weeks chemo so then by the time I got to Manotick Station Road to come home, I saw them coming back the other way.
There were too many logistics to change it to a different day.  I am not sure what they are going to do with the food in Merrickville for  800 people that won't be there.

Any way - a lot of money was raised for a good cause which is the main thing.  Thanks again for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment