Wednesday, October 3, 2012

This is where I used to go to get my PICC cleaned and they would draw my blood and fill the viles.  I hopefully visited them for the last time today.

I would walk with my blood in my hands over to the Riverside Hospital ... through it to the building on the other side to deliver my blood to the lab.

Here is the Life Labs on the other side of the Riverside.  The first  times they would draw the blood and then I would have to deliver it to them after I had my PICC.  They were not allowed to touch my PICC.  Again hopefully never have to go there again either.
Hopefully my blood was good today so I will have some more last times on Friday.  I spared curling tonight and we beat the other team 10 to 1.  They quit after 6 ends so I got home early.  Time to get some rest now.

No comments:

Post a Comment