Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Jim still ok despite 16 hour days and cold showers due to no power in his hotel.  Dunkin donuts won't take their Canadian money so hopefully he finds a working banking machine soon.
Experimenting with pans from dollar store to make brownies from Costco today.  I have to take something in for the bonspiels next week.  I won't be playing because of radiation so I am making brownies.  Not really baking I guess but for me it is.
Jean seemed surprised to get shrug yesterday.   I hope she likes it.
Decided to add border on bottom of sweater.  It seems to look better now.  Should have it done tonight in between trick or treaters.
Go to doctors this afternoon to find out what she will do about my potential gall bladder problem.
Raining now but the wind has subsided so no more tiles should come off the roof.
Stay warm and dry all.

No comments:

Post a Comment