Sunday, October 7, 2012

No more refills on these pills.... no more football nor star shaped pills for me.  The Ran-Ondansetron I took an hour before they would start the chemo drip and then take a second one of them before I went to bed on a chemo night.  The PMS-Dexamethasone was for the Sat and Sunday after each chemo treatment.  I took two of them each of the mornings and I just took my last two.  Nice to talk in the past tense.    These two bottles were the only two mandatory ones that I took.  All of the others that I have are for Anti nausea and constipation and I still have lots of them left and refills as well that I never had to fill thank goodness.  Lots to be thankful for today on Thanksgiving.
The turkey is in the oven cooking and I am just about to peel the potatoes.  Mom came over Friday and helped to set the table with her good dishes so today will not be very hectic.  Lets just hope I don't crash until after the dishes are cleaned up tonight otherwise I will be cleaning them dozy on tylenol.
Have a happy thanksgiving all.

No comments:

Post a Comment