Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Curled on Monday if you can call it that.  I made about 65% of my  shots.  Today I did much better and pretty well made all of my shots.  Mom came yesterday but not today so I did her groceries on the way home and delivered them to her.  Tomorrow I roller  blade then take mom to get her hair done... then go to get CT scan and tattoos...then pick up mom... then curl at night.  When we went to the session on radiation, they said that some of the fatigue during radiation was caused by not being used to getting out and going somewhere each day.... I guess I have that one covered now so the other causes will have to get me because that one won't.  Just driving to the hospital to get an xray is nothing compared to what I am currently doing so I think that I will be fine.  It doesn't need brain power to lie on a bed and get an xray.

GOOD NEWS on my feet and hands.  The feeling is slowly coming back.  Not sure if I will get it all back but at least I am getting some feeling back.  They say it can take up to 6 months for it to all come back or finish coming back as much as it will so having some so soon, I think is a good thing.... Got to be positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment