Thursday, October 4, 2012

All five shrugs done.  I hope that they like them.  I made them for the nurses.  I will give them to them tomorrow.  Three of them have teal in them for ovarian cancer which is the one I have seen the most of.

Found these cool bags to put them in.  Better than wrapping paper.  I got 5 of them.  They have a drawstring closure and end up like a back pack.  They may even reuse them.  I tried to find peach for my form of cancer but had to settle for breast cancer colour of pink.

Mom is still busy making the hats so I have seven more of them to deliver tomorrow as well.  I will still deliver more when I am on radiation.  One lady on my curling team works at cheo and she is going to deliver the future little ones that I make.
Must go get everything packed and ready to go.  I got the 7:30 a.m. time slot again.

No comments:

Post a Comment