Sunday, December 18, 2016

Trip to a clinic where they actually give the chemo

I had a few hats with me when I went to my GP's office here to find out that I was no longer contagious.  I asked her where she sends her patients for chemo so that I could drop the hats off there.  Well I went there - in the parking lot under cover which means they are the doctors cars was an Astin Martin and a Ferrari.  The cancer dr's must make a lot here.  So I went in and found the place and asked the guy behind the desk if they could use some hats... remember hot here so scarves are a better sell.  He said they could use them but what they really needed was blankets since all they had were sheets so hard to keep the patients warm in the middle of the treatment.  Like heat the sheets or turn up the heat or heaven for bid those rich dr's could supply blankets in their clinics.  I was mad so went out to the store and bought five blankets and took them back in.  He asked if I wanted to meet the nurses and go back to the back to the treatment area but I refused telling him that it would bring back too many memories.  I hate to know what else I would see back there so then I just left.  I bought queen so they could double them over if they were still too cold.  I hope that they use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment