Sunday, December 18, 2016

Trip home first week of September 2016

Had to take a picture at Blockhouse of the Canadian Flag higher than the American Flag - some things that we just take for granted as how it should be 😇
Not quite the happy place from down here but the St Lawrence is still pretty awesome
Took Mom for a long drive from her new place in Corwall all along the St Lawrence then to Block House for Fish and Chips.  Went up around some places she had lived in Brockville.  We drove by Toniata and she even remembered that that was where Deb and I had gone to school.  She couldn't remember which house on Butterfield though had been hers.  All in all we had a great day together.  The water was pretty calm and the weather was great.
We got a great parking spot at Block house so Mom could see the water without having to get out and about.
This is in San Antonio Airport - they just put it in the week before I flew out so I had to find it and take a picture of course.  It is for the service animals etc to use while they are waiting for their flight so they don't have to make a place securely for people to go outside and back in.  It was spotless since it was just the first week..   When I flew home again in November, I checked it and it was still spotless with no odour so I was very impressed with the upkeep of it...
When I was home I had more tests to see why I hurt when I eat - they can't find anything wrong so good job I didn't get my gallbladder out in Texas since it is fine.  I checked the hat supply as I dropped off about 30 more and all but one of the ones that I dropped off just a few weeks earlier in my August trip were gone.  Yeah - love it when they are put to use

No comments:

Post a Comment