Sunday, December 18, 2016

12/18/16 Walk to the pool and around the golf course

What a difference one day makes.  Yesterday we were comfortable with teeshirt and shorts.  Today I have a touque, scarf, mitts, winter coat, sweats and winter boots for a walk.  It is hovering around 32F 0 C today with a huge wind chill factor.  You really notice it going up the open fairways while we were walking around a few holes and then back to the house.  I told Jim that if I had been xcountry skiing instead of walking I probably would have been warmer since I wouldn't have as much of a wind chill.
Walking up towards our Pool, they even have lines on the parking lot now
Front corner of the building
front door
Back door at the important part
Me and my pool ; )
Jim facing me where I am standing in front of the pool.  See behind him all the houses now between the pool and our house.  That used to be an open field
This is the top of hole two - you can see the pool on the left and our house on the right - if you know where to look ; )
This is the new street that keeps having mud slides onto the roads.  Now they have little fences to try to block the mud which works a little - better than nothing
These flood the most all over the street
In front of our house looking down to the pool

No comments:

Post a Comment