Wednesday, March 27, 2013


Sold 22 scarves and 1 yoga mat bag yesterday.  Once they know it is for cancer research they buy one ...as one lady said... I am a survivor so I want to buy one even if I never wear it.  I met a lot of survivors and a lot of people interested in the ride.  I gave out a lot of the brochures from the ride and two of the magazines with the article about me in it.  They are all going to appointments so they had something to read.  The bag with a scarf went to a couple from Brockville.  They knew people that I knew but I didn't know them.   That was my last booking so I am not sure if I will get to go back.  I want to finish a coverup that I started in the summer to take to Cuba so I need a break from scarves any way.  Hopefully I can go back one more time though to sell off some of the inventory.  I can keep it until the fall though and sell it for xmas gifts.  I will put them in the Pedicure stop for now and maybe one more location.  It is weird though from week to week what sells and what doesn't.  You can never guess who is going to come by and what colours they like... conservative to wild and in between...one lady was trying to match the lipstick that she wears... sorry I just cannot relate to that but it was entertaining.
I get my regular pedicure today to fix my feet up and then the restorative yoga class which I love and then curling tonight.  Have a good day all.

No comments:

Post a Comment