Sunday, April 21, 2013

Went to the Riverside again on the 11th.  Sold 36 scarves and another yoga mat bag.  Now that spring is here I will just have them on display at The Pedicure Stop and make to order now.  I still have over 30 in stock so let the orders come.

Had a beautiful week in Cuba.  Very HOT.  We always thought that only the wooses were in the shade when we went in the winter.  It is very different going there in April.  Well this is our little hut for the week.  We still got badly burned since we walked a lot.  The walks on the beach helped my toes.  I think I can feel them a little now... two of my toes are really bad but they said it could take a few years so I am still working on them.  This is definitely my happy place.

This is our view from our little hut.  How can you not love it.  Just lay back and relax.  Read a book ...people watch ...

This was the view to the left looking out from the hut.

This was the view to the right looking out from the hut.

When we were not watching people we were Pelican watching.  They are really interesting.

I got the cover up crocheted to wear there.  It went longer than I wanted so now I am going to rip it out and do it again.  Wore my hat a lot that I got last summer when I was bald.  It is very light... columbia one... only thing is in the wind going one direction on the beach it would blow off so I would hold it.... my forehead got burnt because of it since my hair is not very long yet so I do not have bangs .... that part of my head always has been covered before so it really got hit by the sun bad.  I know now how Jim feels when his head gets burned.  I should have taken down some of my scarves from when I was bald but I thought that the hat was enough with the hair that I have.

Got a new bathing suit to go.  It is a one piece on the front and a two piece on the back.  This way it covered all of the incisions from the surgery and I didn't have to sit against a wet back all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment