Friday, March 15, 2013

Almost Easter so of course my Christmas Cactus is in bloom.  It did bloom at xmas this year though too so now it blooms twice... very pretty with more about to come out.

Sold scarves at the Riverside Hospital today.  Met a lot of very interesting people.  It was nice to be out and raising money for such a great cause.

Another view of the area that I had at the Riverside Hospital today.  I sold 19 scarves.  I go back there again on Wednesday to sell some more.

Nancy Wortman... one of the ladies from curling that has been helping to knit the scarves... crocheted this lovely shawl for me.  It is beautiful.  I put it around my shoulders while I knit so it doesn't hurt so much.
Judy and I are going to the Outdoor Show this weekend.  Hopefully they will let me have more than one of the magazines there with my story in it.  Have a happy St Patty's day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment