Friday, December 14, 2012

Test all done so now just have to wait for the results.  The nurse was able to put a big needle into a small vein in the back of my hand which probably made the test easier for me since they had to inject the dye very slowly into the small vein so I didn't get any bad side affects.
Finished another couple of scarves.  People have said that I should sell them for charity so I am going to get set up to sell them for a profit and have the money go to Ride the Rideau for next year.  I really want to go in it and you need to raise 1500 to go in it.  So for every one that donates, they will get a tax receipt and a scarf.  My pedicure shop said that I can put them up in her shop for sale.  She also offered to open the shop on a Sunday in the spring and give free mini pedi's for a donation to the cause.  It should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment