Monday, December 17, 2012

Kinda shows the peach fuzz growing on my head.  I guess it will be hair some day when it grows up.  Check out in the next picture where I pointed to in this one.

So can anyone figure out what the red marks are under my lip.  Yes there are two little ones.  They appeared Sunday morning when I woke up.  Well when I open my mouth.... my two teeth right above them match.  You got it.  I am not grinding my teeth and breaking them off any more, I am biting my lip.  I guess I am a cool cucumber out front but I have no control over my fear when I sleep.
This is going to be a long week until the phone rings with the results.  I may not even get them until next week.  I knit three scarves yesterday.  Today I will knit and then curl this afternoon.  Jim is home today because of the terrible weather so I have company.  I have to get the ingredients to make my cheeseball this week.  I have had many requests for it and I am going to drop one off to the radiation kids with its recipe.  They all loved the nuts and bolts with recipe from before so I promised them a cheeseball.  I have to make two lemon meringue pies for the curling dinner Thursday as well so I have enough to keep me busy.  I just wish the phone would ring so I would make these Christmas items with a smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment