Wednesday, December 19, 2012

My blog now has had 4,015 views.  I find that amazing.
I finally got around to making the cheeseball for the kids that took care of me in Radiation.  I took it in today with the recipe as promised.  They were not around when I got there so I gave it to another lady who I knew was in room 7 too as a patient to deliver to them when she was called.  She didn't understand me but her daughters did and they said that they would make sure that the techs got it.  We then talked more so I asked if their mom got her hat on the 8th floor during chemo and they said yes...that confirmed it.  This was the lady that I kept seeing wearing hats that Mom and I had made and donated.  I thought that they were the ones that we gave in and now I know for sure.  It is so nice when you meet the people that benefit from what we have done.  I told them that I had just brought in 3 more... I had just put them in the basket in the other waiting room but they said she didn't need any more since that was her last day and she was going to get to ring the bell soon.  They were so happy and I know exactly the feeling.  I also went out to xmas lunch with people from work which was nice.  I then went shopping for more wool to fill the orders that I got today.  I have knit 9 of them since Sat night.  I have to make 5 more at a minimum by Saturday and hopefully will make 6 plus three more cheese balls, two lemon meringue pies and curl two games.

No comments:

Post a Comment