Monday, December 17, 2012

I couldn't wait so I called my doctors office and talked to the receptionist.  I asked how long it would be before I would get the results from the CT scan.  She said that it is usually 10 days because someone has to write them up.  Their office is closed next week so I will have to wait FOREVER.  I guess I sounded very disappointed so she told me to call back on Thursday and they may have something.  No promises but better than nothing.
The roads were too bad to travel today so I didn't curl.  Not worth wrecking my car to curl plus it ends at 5 pm rush hour across the Hunt Club bridge which I hate in good weather.  I do not need any extra stress so I stayed home and knit two more scarves today so far.  Might do a third one tonight or work on my xmas cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment