Monday, December 31, 2012

I had a request to make a little pink scarf for a 9 year old girl.  It turned out really cute.  I put it here next to a full length purple one to show the difference.  It is a little shorter and one stitch thinner.  I hope that she likes it.  Xcountry skiing went well yesterday.  Just went to Jack Pine trail which as a Down Hiller I would say has no hills to speak of.  Not like going to the Gatineau.  Climbing up hills on skis still amazes me after so many years as a downhiller... the Lift is supposed to take you up.  We went for just over an hour and I was fine.  Then went shopping and home to go snow shoeing at the park.  I broke the binding on one of my snow shoes so kinda dragged that foot around most of the time.  Didn't take Sparky because it was too cold for him but maybe today he will go out with me.  I have to go to town to see if I can buy bindings somewhere ... I hope I don't have to replace the whole shoes.  Just finished the cheeseball for New Years tonight.  Hope everyone has a good time tonight and be safe.  Happy New Year's Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment