Thursday, August 14, 2014

Just finished Zumba class.  I was cold when I started but very hot now.  One hour of that is a lot.  They did ones that they already knew so no breaks for lessons on the steps.  I kept up most of the time.  I had cramps when I went in but now I feel good... all of that wiggling around must have sorted out my problem.  It is over 100 out so I figure I will cool down at my desk and update the blog.
This morning's breakfast  with the big wigs was nice.  They are really FAMILY oriented... if you are an employee then you are part of the Whataburger family.  The CEO said that to survive here you have to leave your ego at the door and stay out of the politics.  The top guys are very blue collar and adamant that no job is to big or too small regardless of your level which is why you will see the owners take out the garbage without batting an eye at any of the restaurants if they see it needs to be done.
The CEO got choked up and almost shed some tears when he was talking about the company... very passionate people.

No comments:

Post a Comment