Sunday, August 10, 2014

I am in our apt safe and sound.  Took lot's of pictures but they are on my camera so have to load them from my computer and since I do not have internet yet I will have to find WiFi somewhere.  Apparently it is down at the pool area.  It is really nice here.  When I look out over the balcony it is like the rooms we get in Cuba so I am on vacation but just have to work a bit which I am figuring out new features and playing to make them work...or not.   Just the kind of thing I love to do.  We had a spirit day on Friday and IT won best theme and finance won best dress costume so I am working with great groups.  Each group won wearing jeans for a week and $500 for team building exercise. The event was to celebrate whatsoever birthday. I will post pictures of that too.  Back to washing cupboards and unpacking.  Just one room left...the bathroom then I am done do will go search WiFi.   At least my phone goes on the internet any where

No comments:

Post a Comment