Wednesday, August 13, 2014

I went swimming in the pool last night before the storm hit after the afternoon storm.  There is a flowering tree next to the pool which shed its flowers into the pool so I swam between the petals.  There is a lane marked on the bottom of the pool which really helps me judge where the end of the pool is so that I can start my flip turn in the right place.  It is quite long too since I can get in between 15 and 17 strokes before I flip.  There were two girls in the fitness room I could see from the pool.. I would much rather swim than go on a tread mill.
Just finished my first Hatha Yoga class here at work.  You get to try one here at work before you have to pay your $5 per time.  I didn't do as bad as I thought I would ... with not being able to feel my toes I thought that I would lose my balance more but it wasn't too bad.  She just did easy balances since I told her I hated them - didn't tell her why... I think she was easy on me to make sure I came back and paid... she said that she was being bought to not do hard poses like tree.  I got really hot and nauseous though even though I was freezing before the class started.  It was my first non relax or laughing yoga since my treatments so I guess I did ok. 
Tomorrow night I get to try Zumba class.  I did them the last time we went to Cuba so I should be ok with them.
Got the 3 hour call for Sat delivery... they will deliver my bed, table, chairs and end tables Sat between 2 and 5.  My night stands are not in yet but  I can use an end table in the bedroom until the next Sat when it comes.  At least I will have a bed.
Tomorrow morning I have a breakfast meeting with the big wigs.  All new people get to have breakfast with the executives when they start... there are a bunch of us so it should be interesting.
Well better go home to have supper now.  Doing this from work since I do not have internet from the apt except on my two phones.

No comments:

Post a Comment