Saturday, August 2, 2014

Jim and I have an apt to move into now.  I get it next Saturday.  It is in the Talaveras Apartments complex.  We got an A2 style with a fireplace.  I ordered a bed with nightstands, a table and chairs, end tables, a chair and a half and a love seat today.  Lots of shopping and I HATE shopping.  Hopefully my research pays off and it will all fit in.  Waiting on ordering the washer and dryer since I do not know if I need a 3 or 4 prong plug and how long the hose should be but they do not take as long to get delivered so can wait.  I will do laundry before I leave here Sat.  Most of the furniture will come in a couple of weeks so I will live in an empty apt for a week or so...Travelled miles and miles to find stores today... gotta love the GPS...    Long day so off to bed...night night

No comments:

Post a Comment