Sunday, August 5, 2012

Went to the annual pig roast today that we always go to.  Nice to see people even if we only see them once a year.  Most of them are farmers so loved the rain that we got today.  They have a gym at their house so we  just had the meal in there and kept going back and forth outside in between rain showers.  I surprised a lot of people who didn't know about me yet but my hair gave me away...even though they thought that it was real since they know I change a lot and hadn't seen me in a year.  We played along for awhile but then finally told them what was going on.   Got to have fun right... nice to know that they thought that it was my real hair though.  Off to rest for tomorrow to get ready for yucky Tues..  Hope all are having a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment