Friday, August 24, 2012

I can't believe that I forgot to take a picture of the hats this time.  I made 7 and mom made 2.  4 of them went to two people taking chemo with me.  The rest are there for others to take.  Mostly winter ones so they should go when the weather cools.
Chemo went well with the pic.  I get the supplies for it tonight and tomorrow a nurse comes to the house to change my dressing.  I slept through most of it today and now am still drowsy.
Met with the nutritionist while I was taking the chemo and got lots of hints on what to do.  Basically I have to take 6 small meals instead of big meals to give my stomach time to digest the food so that I don't get the pain any more.  She also told me to force myself to stay awake in the day so that I could sleep at night.  She said I could have naps but have to set my alarm so I don't sleep too long.  Hopefully I can do that but right now it is really hard to stay awake.  Have a good weekend all.

No comments:

Post a Comment