Sunday, September 14, 2014

When I was home it was hard to explain to people our subdivision.  This is my little walk coming back from the pool that is just outside the gate.  This is just inside the gates to where we live my next blog will be from the road to the gate... later

Just inside the gate this is the building on the right side of the gate.  No corner balconies like my building but rest same as mine since they do not have garages either
Look left coming in gate and these are the buildings you see.  These guys have garages inside on the first floor at the front with parking in front of their own garage
Here are some of the carports and the external garages in the distance that people in buildings like mine can rent.  I just park in a regular outside spot.  I am in underground all day at work so car not in the heat that much.
This is the way to our apt.  I go to the right of the median in the middle and past the buildings you see here.  These are directly opposite the buildings above in the picture I said was on the left of the gate.   Curve to the right past these guys and our building is the next one on the right.
Turning the curve and now you see our building
Getting closer to bldg
Right in front see walkway to entrance
Stairs are right between the cars

Then you get to go up the stairs one flight.  There are two apt on each side of the hall with our storage unit doors in between so you never hear the guy next door.

As you can see the halls are outside and you can go all the way through.  Our apt is at the back so I can walk through this corridor to the back stairs and go right up to our apt or go up the front stairs here and walk to the back of the building on the second floor.







No comments:

Post a Comment