Sunday, September 14, 2014

Found some more pictures on my balcony repairs.  None of the empty floor turned out since it was always too dark when I was home to take any good pictures through the window since the flash would reflect back at me.  At one point there was no floor at all on the balcony.  What happened was one day I got a notice that they were going to repair my balcony the next day and please bring in all personal belongings and plants and furniture so that they could work... the balcony had marks on the cement floor from previous peoples plants so I figured they were going to paint over the cement and patch up some cracks... brought in the stuff so then the next night when I got home from work I decided to go out on the deck to see what they had done... I couldn't open the door ... it was jammed somehow so I opened the curtains and turned on the outside light and the whole floor was GONE... if I had been able to open the door and step out I would have dropped right down to the first floor.  Here are some pictures of the outside and of the floor being rebuilt.  I can go out on it now but the paint job was awful so they are going to repaint for me some day.
view out door part way through repair

View out dining room window with new wooden floor

Balcony today new cement and wall painted
Men working from the outside on my balcony on the second floor

No comments:

Post a Comment