Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Interesting thing at the gym tonight ... could have been a coincidence but it was still funny.
I went on the treadmill for about an hour... each machine has its own TV so since I do not have a tv I can watch there and get my exercise at the same time.  I finally remembered tonight to wear my bathing suit under my clothes to do some laps at the end to cool down.  I was swimming with the whole pool to myself... area all dark but the pool is totally lit under the water so it is great with the lit fountains all around it.  There are usually people in the hot tub but I had the pool to myself.  Well after doing many laps I decided to do one lap of butterfly... I am better than I used to be but I still splash a lot.  Well on my next lap I see someone walking by... security!!!  They usually hang out in front of the fitness area but I guess he heard me splashing around and came to ck out what was going on... or it was a coincidence....I found it funny anyway.  Work is still great as well as living here.  It is only in the 90's now so it is all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment