Monday, November 26, 2012

I am telling you....push push push if you have something wrong and you are waiting for a faxed request to give you an apt for a test.  I called again today and insisted on a number for where the fax went to for my CT  Scan.  After two calls she gave it to me.  I then called the number and got a person....wow.  He said we are booking in mid December would you like me to book it for you now?!?!?  Do you think?   No I just called to say hello....  Any way I bit my tongue and was nice.  I booked it for the 14th of Dec.  My Radiation will be done by then so no conflicts.  It is a two hour test.... one and a half hours drinking crap and then they give me an IV of the same stuff to go into me while I am in the Scan.  I told him that they might have problems with the IV since I do not have the picc any more....  X your fingers for me.  The scan is at the Civic where I got my picc in the first place...go figure.  Maybe by then I will have a vein again that they can use... I sure do not want it in my ankles.

No comments:

Post a Comment