Monday, November 5, 2012

1 down 24 to go.  I lay on the table for about 20 minutes for them to get it lined up just right and then they run the radiation under me  for 2 minutes then it moves to the side and the radiation runs on the side for 2 minutes, then it moves to the top of me and runs for 2 minutes and then it moves to the other side of me and runs for the last 2 minutes.  They then marked up in ink new marks that I am supposed to not try to wash off since the tattoos were off a little.  So much for getting useless tattoos.  Every one of my appointments can change the time from day to day.  I got my schedule last Thurs for this week.... today they gave me my times for this week and 3 of them had changed.  Each day before I leave I have to check to see when to come back the next day.  I guess I write of planning anything for the next month.  Each Wed I see my radiologist on top of the treatment so that is in the afternoon so if my treatment is in the morning I have to go there twice.
I have to find my winter coat before I go tomorrow.  That walk up Lynda Lane is freezing in this weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment