Friday, November 9, 2012

5 down and 20 to go.  I am getting to know the system and have figured out a faster route to drive there.  Side affects are still tolerable but they are definitely accumulating.
My fitness class yesterday was great.  It was like I had my own personal trainer.  Got to figure out all of the do's and don't's for now which is what I was after.  I hope that I can fit more sessions into my schedule.  I think I made the others depressed based on their comments but I need to do what I can do to get better.  My core is definitely not where it was before the surgery so we did work on it as well as weights for arms and legs.  My cardio is fine with the rest that I am doing so she concentrated on the rest.  Have a nice long weekend all.
Oh yeah... Jim is on his way home... he left at 7:30 this morning so should be home soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment