Wednesday, November 14, 2012

7 down and 18 to go.  Got a call from GP's office today with the results of ultrasound from yesterday.... last summer that took over two months.  They did not find gall stones so not sure what is causing the pain... I guess I am a big faker....  What they did find is a cyst down to the left side.  They compared my pictures to the ultra sound that I had right before the surgery in May and the Cyst was not there.  I am now going for a CT scan sometime to figure out what is causing the Cyst.  Keep your fingers crossed that there is not another tumor causing it.  It didn't seem to be growing on anything that could be seen so it is a mystery.  She could see it from the top ultrasound but when she switched to the internal ultra sound it did not appear.  The CT scan is supposed to be able to see down there better apparently.  The ultra sound was good to see that there isn't anything visibly wrong with my gall bladder even though I have all of the symptoms for it.  The hospital is supposed to call with the CT apt.  I hope it is around the time of the Rad treatment for the day so that I do not have to go in to town twice.   It just keeps getting better and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment