Tuesday, November 6, 2012

2 down 23 more to go.  Very efficient now that they have the set up down pat.  My apt was for 4:25  ... got there early because I had a phone interview with Maplesoft at 3:15, so that I can attend their fitness, yoga, laugh yoga and Chemo Brain therapy sessions.  Passed the interview then walked in very warm clothes to the hospital.  Checked the schedule and my room #7 had the description down... I went to the desk to see what that meant and they said that I would go to 6 this time instead.  #6 had 50 minute behind schedule which made sense since they were covering both.  I got scared since I was full of water for my regular time.  Sat in the waiting room for awhile and I was called early.  I was out of the room by 4:17 - ahead of schedule.  While I was sitting in the waiting room I met a couple from Oakville.  They both have cancer and their daughter works at the cancer center here so they are up here for their treatments.  They are both getting Chemo and Radiation at the same time... So as they say... I am ok just look around and there are lots a lot worse off.  They were very pleasant and taking it all in stride.  Just amazing.  Just registered for a fitness class and a laughing yoga class at Maplesoft.  That is where I went in the Nordic walk.  Take care all.

No comments:

Post a Comment