Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Shutters on and repairs going well

When we dropped by the house on Sunday we gave a big list to the builders of things that we wanted fixed.  I went to the house on my lunch today and found most of them fixed.  They have finally put the shutters on the front too so the house looks a little different.  I took a side view to see the house on the other side that has a sold sign on it now.  It is coming along nicely too and improves the look of our house.  Just one week to the walk through and only 2 things off of our list left for them to fix.  Still need the appliances and the sod and landscaping but that is done at the end.
I forgot to mention that I had a mani pedi on Sunday that was exciting.... yeah right you say but really.. my feet on the bottom were ticklish during the pedi.... YEAH... ok if you haven't got the significance yet I HAVE FEELING on the bottom of my feet now.  I still can't feel the ends of my toes but at least some has came back.  They said it might take two to three years and this was 3 years from the first chemo so I was getting scared..  All of those walks on the Beach have paid off.
Shutters on ours and the house next door

Trim looks darker now with the shutters.  Not sure if they painted them again darker

Closer view of the shutters

No comments:

Post a Comment