Friday, July 3, 2015

Day off today for the 4th of July

I had to work on the first but had today off for the 4th.  Belated Happy Canada Day everyone and early Happy 4th of July for tomorrow everyone.
Jim and I went golfing today at the golf course near where our house is being built.  It was pretty hot but Jim used my push cart and I rented a cart so we got by.  I have a Gimmee pass which gives me 6 free rounds of golf if I pay for a cart so I used one of those rounds today.  The pass also lets me golf after work for $10 if I walk and 15 if I take a cart.  So far I walk after work but take a cart when we do 18 holes on the weekend.  Jim carries when I walk but uses my push cart all of the rest of the time.  Today he put up the umbrella on it to help give him shade since he forgot a hat.  When we had to wait on some holes Jim could sit with me in my cart in the shade.  It was just in the low 90's so not too bad.  No sign of  100 degree weather yet.
We went to see the house of course when we were there.  We now have sod on the one side of the house because our neighbours got sod so it only made sense to give us ours on that side.  We just hope that the  neighbours water it until we get there.  It looks pretty bad now.  Before we wanted it to stop raining but now the sod would like some water....  Not much different inside.  We finally got to go in and see the carpets down.  They have done a lot of touch up painting and plastering and the thermostat is in for the air and heat but didn't see anything else.  We do the walk through on the 22nd so hope they get the rest done soon.  The houses behind ours are going up fast.  The street down there is almost full of houses now.
2nd bedroom with a screen on the rug for some reason

Front bedroom with carpet

Thermometer

Master Bedroom for some reason has spare carpet.

Sod on the one side of the house

Sod joining the two lots

No comments:

Post a Comment