Thursday, February 14, 2013

Our skip on Tuesday gave us each a plant after our last game together.  It is really nice.  I used to have one like it in my apartment and it grew big... lost it in the ice storm.


Went skating today in between curling games to get this picture.  I am collecting  pictures of me doing outdoor activities.
The Ride the Rideau has put a blurb on their website and their facebook page announcing that I made the $1500.00 by selling scarves and yoga mat bags.  They interviewed me and are now submitting my story to the Ottawa Outdoor Magazine.  I will keep you informed when it is published.
This morning at curling Jean asked for a black and white scarf.  I have more than one type of black scarf so I went to the car to get my bag of stock that I carry around.  I laid them out on the table and she bought one... others came by... took orders for 4 pink ones for a team for the breast cancer bonspiel and an order for a brown one and a black and white one.  I then sold 9 more out of my inventory.  Now I am off to key them into the website so my total will rise....

No comments:

Post a Comment