Tuesday, February 5, 2013

No dentist work for me today.  I showed them my blood test results and they wouldn't even clean my teeth.  My white cell count which is the immune one is too low.  They said that they could pre med me with an antibiotic but they didn't want to put me through any more pain for no reason.  After I get my next blood work done then I am to call them again.  I did sell a scarf though so it wasn't a total loss of an afternoon.
I got my draw weight back this morning in the game I played so it was an ok day.  Took Sparky for a walk when I got home from the dentist but didn't put his boots on him so we didn't go far.  His paws froze so we had to come back.  He tries to lift them up but can't lift them all at the same time.  It is getting cold again so that may be his last walk until the weekend.  Back to knitting.... oh yeah... this site has now had over 5000 hits.

No comments:

Post a Comment