Wednesday, February 20, 2013


35 scarves here and 4 at the club to be delivered.  Lots of different colours now and different types of material.  Taking them to the curling club tonight and tomorrow.  Have been knitting lots since I do not feel like getting out of this chair and doing much else.
Doctor yesterday called my surgeon and they both say that they do not know what is wrong with me even looking at the test results.  The Radiologist was going to call my GP to give some suggestions of what to do next.  He sent me for more blood work.  I guess it is back to my GP to figure it out.  They all still think it is my gall bladder which the test results do not agree with.  I just hope that it is not another cancer which they don't think that it is.  It is a waiting game again.... ultrasound in March may show something.

No comments:

Post a Comment