Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Finished off another one of mom's yoga mat bags  She has enough wool left to make another chemo hat which will be pretty.

Finished off two more scarves last night.  Sold another one too.

I go to the dentist today so wish me luck.  I haven't been able to go since I started treatment.  Chemo treatment has a blood thinner as part of it with the steriods that I had so I should be ok but I am bringing my bloodwork for them to look at before they try to clean my teeth.    I picked up the results of my bloodwork yesterday so I have them today and for the 19th apt at the radiologist.  My red and white and Hemoglobin are all still too low.  The counts that are not flagged as low are at the bottom of the ok scale.  The white one is the lowest which is my immune system so no swimming or public interaction if  I can help it.  I also had another count that was too high....   All the counts for my liver though were in the bottom of their range so they are not showing any liver damage blood wise so the damage in the CT scan is not showing up in my blood which is a good thing.  Have to wait to see what the radiologist says about this test.  All of the damage is from the chemo treatment and surgery.
Taking my knitting into the dental office.  Joan sold quite a few at her dentist apt so we will see if I get the same results.

No comments:

Post a Comment