Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Went to the look good feel better session today... so this is me after a makeover.  Yeah me with makeup on is a scary thought.  We learned a lot about the dos and don't so that we do not pick up any bacteria to get an infection etc.  They gave us lots of products to take home with us so I can play with all of this stuff.  I am especially interested in learning how to draw the eyebrows in so that I can do it ok when they totally leave me.  This morning I did my pilates again and then went to the park to walk in the sand.  The sand is awesome working my feet so I have less tingly feeling in them tonight.  Heres hoping that I am doing enough to not lose feeling in them permanently.  The crocheting is working for the hands so it looks like the sand is the trick for my feet.  Here is a list of all of the products that they gave us and the company who donated them.  The list is very long but all worth mentioning:
Allied Beauty Association - night cap
Neutrogena - All in one Make up removing Cleansing Wipes
Lise Watier - Eye Shadow
MAC - Eye Shadow
L'Oreal - Mascara
Proctor and Gamble - brow pencil
Avon - Brow definer
Curel - Hand and cuticle therapy
Sally Hansen - Cuticle Massage Cream
Rexall - Eye makeup remover - oil free
Personnelle - Transparent loose powder
Elizabeth Arden - cheek colour
Clinique - moisturizing lotion
ROC - Sun lip stick moisture
Baggy filled with:   qtips sponges brushes etc.
Mary Kay - Hydrating Freshener
St. Ives - Renew Collagen Elastin
Yves Rocher - Wrinkles and Radiance cream
Vichy Lab - One Step Cleanser         
Hawaiian Tropic - sunscreen 45 SPF
Neutrogena - Daily face sunscreen - 45 SPF
ShiSeido - makeup foundation
Covergirl - Concealer
Elizabeth Grant - Skin Renewal Serum PM
MAC - lipstick
Revlon - lipstick
Covergirl - lipstick
Clarins - gloss
Estee Lauder - lip pencil, brush and refill
And last but most important for me an instruction book


No comments:

Post a Comment