Monday, August 8, 2016

Trip home

Went home to  have an ultrasound and see my doctor.   Got to kayak with friends at night an went down to see Mom a couple of times.  I have to go back for more tests in September.  Hopefully they will finally figure out why I am in pain after eating.
Beautiful night on the water.  This is Judy in her new canoe.
Judy in her canoe and Ruth in her kayak and my paddle. We went from Manotick to Kellys for supper after work and then this was our beautiful trip back up to Manotick watching the sun set.
I wasn't at mom's birthday so wasn't in picture above and Joan wasn't there this time in pictures below so now Gary is going to try and combine the two pictures into one.  Technology is great when you figure it out.





The bedspread made it home.  It took its own suitcase.  James said he liked it since it is very heavy.
On to the next project whatever it will be

No comments:

Post a Comment