Sunday, August 21, 2016

Hats, Hats and more Hats for Chemo patients



The hats on the right are the ones that I took to the General Hospital Cancer Clinic at the beginning of August when I was home.  The ones on the left are the ones that I have made since I cam back here.  I have ran out of wool that people donated to me so am now ripping out old sweaters that I do not wear any more and am making hats out of them.  The orange green and gold was a sweater that I had made for James which he out grew and then I was wearing it a little bit but not lately so washed it up and ripped it out and made hats out of the yarn.  Jim helps ripping them out.  The lime green was a poncho that I made and never wore.  I actually gave them to Margaret to donate to the refugees.  I made four scarves to match them when I was in Canada so hopefully they will enjoy them this winter.  That wool was too heavy for chemo patients.

No comments:

Post a Comment