Sunday, June 28, 2015

IT went to Top Golf as a team building event

On Thursday afternoon the IT department went to Top Golf as a team building event.  I was on the Jalapeno team.  We came third but had the golfer with the top score on our team.  I did awful  You can do a really nice hit and not score any points.  You have to get the ball to hit a target or hit it hard enough to hit the fence and apparently I am not any good at either.  I could hit it right up the middle and not hit any of the targets and flub one and get it in.  It was fun though trash talking the other groups.  We were all mixed up on the teams so got to know other members of  IT that I do not normally work with.  There were 6 teams with 12 or 13 people on a team so we have quite a large IT department.  I forgot to take pictures so downloaded one of the web so you could see what it looks like or you can google top golf.... there are quite a few of them in the states.  It is better than having a golf tournament since everyone is together, so you see more people not just the 4 in your foursome in a tournament.

No comments:

Post a Comment