Sunday, June 7, 2015

Beautiful morning

Just sitting on the balcony with a cup of coffee organizing my files.  Figured I would upload more details of the house just for my records.  Sorry for the boring details.  A guy from work and his wife are coming over tonight to play cards.  I have never met his wife and Jim has never met either.  He is one of our new programmers and just moved down from Dallas so they do not know anyone here either so it will be nice to have visitors.
Finally put in the last cupboard in the kitchen.  I think this is the one from the garage on Tuesday.  The granite counter tops are supposed to come in this week so it made it just in time.

Toilet paper rack

Ensuite towel racks

spare bath towel rack

Ensuite towel rack on other side

Spare bath other towel rack

No comments:

Post a Comment