Saturday, September 21, 2013

I took in 29 more Chemo hats on Friday.  Went to the 8th floor where I had my chemo.  The nurses there told me they were moving to the 2nd floor of the cancer building so that is where I will take them the next time.  No more seeing little babies on the 8th floor on my way.  They said that they would take the hats over there for me this time.  They were very grateful for them.  They said that I was the only Angel these days bringing in hats.  All of the other donors haven't given any in a while.  I can make one a day so I should have a bunch more ready when I go back on the first of Oct for my check up.  Tomorrow Ruth and I are going to Brockville to go out on the St Lawrence with our kayaks.  It is only going to be 11 so I guess we will have to dress warm.  Stay tuned for tomorrows pictures of the 1000 islands from my kayak.

No comments:

Post a Comment