Monday, September 9, 2013

I kinda uploaded these pictures in a mish mash order.  I think that this is after pit stop number 3 if I remember correctly.  The bottom picture should be first but it is too much work to move it.

I love this one.  It looks like I am zooming around the corner.  This was the tight turn to come down the chute for the finish line.

This is about 20 ft from the finish line.  Note my white flag.  All survivors were asked to allow them to put a flag on our bikes to inspire the others.  There were either 33 or 37 of us out of the 800 riders.  It stirred up some conversations along the way for sure.  If any of you saw the guys with the blue flags... they raised more than  $10k.
.
This was in Richmond coming into town just before the 50km finish line.  I never thought that I would wear spandex in public and now I am even showing pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment